Our company has established the following policy regarding the handling of personal information, and declares that it will comply with it.
Article 1 (Personal Information)
”Personal information” refers to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 2003, hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Law”).
”Personal Information” means information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information (including information that can be easily collated with other information to identify a specific individual) or those that contain an individual identification code.
Article 2 (Purpose of Use)
１． Our company will use the acquired personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the following purposes of use. Other purposes of use may be announced or notified separately in addition to this basic policy.
＜Purpose of Use＞
(1) To provide products and services handled by our company (hereinafter referred to as “Applicable Products and Services”) and to respond to contact and inquiries associated therewith.
(2) For communication and selection in connection with recruitment activities, and for decisions on assignments, treatment, etc. associated with recruitment.
(3) To improve the target products and services.
(4) To appropriately and smoothly carry out communication with users of our site.
２． When using personal information beyond the scope of the purpose set forth in the preceding paragraph, we will obtain the consent of the person in advance in an appropriate manner.
Article 3 (Provision to Third Parties)
Our company will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the individual. However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided to a third party without the consent of the individual.
(1) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(2) Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(3) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(4) Cases permitted by laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Joint Use of Personal Data)
Our company may jointly use personal information as described below.
(1) Scope of joint users
Our company and the following group companies of Hanwa Co., Ltd.
(2) Purpose of joint use
① To provide products and services as well as those information related to the business of our company and Hanwa Co., Ltd to customer
② For research and development of new products and services
③ To make business notifications, communications, and confirmation of enrollment
(3) Items of personal information to be shared
Company name, affiliation, position, name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address
(4) Entity responsible for the management of personal data
4-3-9 Fushimi-cho, Chuo-ku, Osaka
CEO Yoichi Nakagawa
Article 5 (Security Control Measures)
Our company will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and will take necessary and appropriate safety management measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and leakage, loss, damage of personal information. In additional, our company will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of employees and contractors who handle personal data.
The security management measures for personal data are specifically stipulated separately in the “Personal Information Handling Regulations” and other internal regulations. The contents are mainly as follows.
(1) Formulation of basic policy
In order to ensure the proper handling of personal data, our company have formulated a basic policy on “compliance with relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, etc.” and “contact point for handling questions and complaints.”
(2) Establishment of rules regarding the handling of personal data
Establishment of basic handling methods for acquiring, using, storing, personal data
(3) Organizational security control measures
The person responsible confirms that personal data is handled in accordance with the established handling methods.
(4) Human safety management measures
Conduct regular training for employees on matters to note regarding the handling of personal data
(5) Physical security control measures
Implement measures to ensure that personal data cannot be easily viewed by employees other than the person himself / herself who handle personal data
(6) Technical security control measures
Clarifying the devices that can handle personal data and the employees who handle such equipment, and preventing unnecessary access to personal data
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
If you wish to request disclosure of personal information held by the Company, please make a request according to the procedures prescribed by the Company that the person himself / herself will guide you to the inquiry desk described in Article 11.Our company will disclose the personal information of the individual held by our company after the request. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following items, all or part of it may not be disclosed.
(1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our company’s business
(3) When it violates other laws and regulations
Article 7 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
１． In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, the Company suspends the use of, erasures, or suspends the provision of personal information to third parties (hereinafter collectively referred to as “suspension of use, etc.”). Please make a request according to the procedures prescribed by our company that will be guided by the inquiry desk described in Article 11. After making a request, our company shall conduct the necessary investigation and determine the necessity of suspension of use, etc.
２． If our company determines that it is necessary to suspend the use of personal information based on the investigation in the preceding paragraph, our company will suspend the use of personal information held by our company and notify the person to that effect.
３． If our company determines that there is no need to suspend the use of personal information based on the investigation in Paragraph 1, our company will notify the person of the result of the decision.
Article 8 (Compliance with Laws and Regulations)
Article 9 (Name, Address and Indication of Representative Director of the Company)
The name, address and name of the representative of the Company are as follows.
Japan Life Co.,Ltd.
1-5-7 Kameido, Koto-ku, Tokyo
CEO Takashi Yamamoto
Article 10 (Continuous Improvement)
Our company strives to continuously improve the handling of personal information within our company through the establishment of internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information, employee education, and internal audits.
Article 11 (Contact for Complaints, Claims and Other Inquiries)
For complaints, disclosure requests, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form on our website.
Established and enforced on October 1, 2023